Learn how to download Facebook videos
Check this tutorial video on how to download Facebook videos
- Open any third-party website like fdown.net, snapsave.app, fdownloader.net
- You can even find more such website by simply searching on Internet for "Download facebook video"
- Copy the Facebook URL of desired video
- Paste URL and click Download
- Close any ads which appear
- Click Download in HD Quality button
Note: Ensure the URL is for the individual post and not the brand page
Using the Inspect Window
Learn more here.
- Right-click on the individual post page of the Facebook video and select Inspect
- Toggle the mobile view setting to the desired device
- Refresh the page
- Press play on the video
- Press "ctrl f" or (command f for mac) and type in "<video"
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser
- Right click on the video and press "Save" to save the video to your device
Tip: The keyboard shortcut F12 also opens the Inspect element
Inspect Element (HD Video)
Learn more here.
Note: Only use this method for small video files
Requirements: a VPN may be required for geo-tagged posts, and logging in to Facebook may be required.
- Right click on the video and select View page source
- Use Ctrl+F on Windows and Command+F on Mac to search for quality_hd
- Copy the link next to playable_url_quality_hd with Ctrl+C on Windows and Command+C on Mac
- Paste the link into the browser. Use Ctrl+V for Windows and Command+V for Mac
- Remove the 5 backslashes (\) from the beginning of the link
- Press Enter to visit the link
- Download the video from the three dots menu icon or right-click and select Save video as
Warning: The link will not work unless the backslashes are correctly removed
Note: Make sure to exclude the quotation marks when copying links
Still facing an issue in downloading your Facebook videos? Send us your request to email@example.com