This article provides information about the types of posts that are compatible and incompatible with auto-fill (one-click) import and how we can assist you if you encounter problems importing a post in Nova UI.
Posts Supported by Auto-fill (One-click)
- Public posts from Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, X (formerly Twitter) and LinkedIn can be imported via auto-fill. This does not include Stories format/posts because the post link expires within 24 hours. All other public post formats such as Photo, Video, Carousel and Album posts are supported via auto-fill import.
- Public posts are accessible to everyone without the need to log in to the social media platform. On Facebook, Public posts have a Globe icon beside the time-stamp.
- Learn here how to Copy the Social Public Post URL from the desired social media site and then paste in Nova UI
Posts Not Supported by Auto-fill (One-click)
- Posts from other social media platforms like Pinterest, Snapchat, Threads etc.
- Posts which are
- Posts from the following categories
- Alcohol Brands
- Gambling Brands
- Adult Content
- Posts which have a Gear Icon instead of a Globe icon beside the time-stamp indicates that it has some sort of restriction or targeting applied to it. This can be age restriction, geo-restriction etc.
- Posts from a Private Social Media Page
- Posts from a Social Media page which is Geo-restricted (Page having region/country restriction)
- Posts created using Meta/Facebook Ad Manager or Business post from Meta/Facebook Platform
- Posts that have not yet been published on the social media platform
- Posts related to events
Need Assistance with Post Creation?
If the Social post is a Public post and does not have any restrictions and you are still facing issues in creating a mockup, then please send us your request here
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist you.