Download One Pager Info about Campaign Setup Best Practices here
- Ensure that you use the exact same campaign name as in your DSP (Demand Side Platform) to make tracking and billing easier.
- By choosing the relevant vertical, you can ensure that your campaign is included in vertical insights and benchmarks. This will provide valuable information and comparisons to help you analyze your campaign's performance effectively.
- Campaign Setup Fields for Performance Insights
We have made it mandatory to fill out new fields in the campaign setup process to enhance our understanding of performance and provide valuable insights.
Note: It's important to note that the absence of information will not impact campaign delivery or billing. These fields are intended solely to improve our campaign learnings and optimize performance.
- Campaign KPIs - Will be used for tracking purposes and for providing best optimization recommendations.
- Estimated Impressions volume so that Nova can help you monitor campaign pacing
- Estimated campaign Budget and Duration.
By entering the flight dates of your campaigns, Nova can easily determine when important campaigns come to an end. This enables us to deliver campaign wraps promptly and efficiently.
- Provide an email contact for Nova team members to reach out to for campaign insights and optimization recommendations.
- If you have imported creative from a Social Media account that has a Verified badge, we suggest turning on the Verified Badge option in Nova UI for your social post creative. This will help ensure that your verified status is reflected accurately in your campaigns.
Need more information on campaign setup best practices? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org